At APEC we have the expertise and resources to provide a wide range of occupational hygiene and environmental consultancy services. Our aim is to deliver a professional, high quality and responsive service for our clients in these fields.
The wide range of services we can offer include: -
- Comprehensive asbestos surveys (Management, Refurbishment and Demolition) of all types of buildings ranging from domestic properties to large chemical production plants
- Analysis of bulk samples for asbestos content
- Airborne respirable asbestos fibre sampling and analysis (including "clearance" work to the 4-Stage Certificate of Reoccupation standard)
- Occupational exposure monitoring for various hazardous dusts, fumes, gases, mists and vapours
- Assistance in the completion and review of COSHH assessments
- Specification, examination and testing of workplace control measures such as local exhaust ventilation (LEV) systems and personal protective equipment
- Assessment of workplace exposure to physical agents including noise, hand-arm vibration and the thermal environment
- Development and delivery of a wide range of health and safety training, tailored to clients’ needs
- Assessment and sampling of contaminated land sites
If you are interested in any of the above services please 'Contact Us' for further details.